Servings: 9 Bars
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1 serving Lemon Meringue Keto Chow
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
FOR THE CRUST:
- Mix ingredients together very well. With your hands press dough evenly into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. It will brown but still jiggle a little in the middle.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes or until it no longer jiggles.
- While the crust cools mix together the filling ingredients until it's nice and smooth.
- Add lemon filling on top of the baked shortbread crust and put in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes and put in the fridge for a least 2 hours.
- You can sprinkle confectioners sugar on top if you wish.
Amount Per Serving (1 bar)
Calories 159.9 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
Trans Fat 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.96g
Monounsaturated Fat 4.55g
Vitamin A 504.99IU10%
Vitamin C 14.44mg18%
Sugar Alcohol 12.98g
Net Carbs 0.92g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 159.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.8g | Protein: 8.4g | Fat: 13.4g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.96g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.55g | Trans Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 83.4mg | Sodium: 214.9mg | Potassium: 403.66mg | Fiber: 1.9g | Sugar: 0.6g | Vitamin A: 504.99IU | Vitamin C: 14.44mg | Calcium: 159.75mg | Iron: 0.75mg | Sugar Alcohol: 12.98g | Net Carbs: 0.92g