- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop Beef Soup Base Keto Chow
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 16 oz sliced mushroom
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef (season with salt and pepper to taste) over medium high heat until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon remove beef, leaving grease in the skillet. Add the minced garlic to grease and let brown for a minute or two. Add in mushrooms. Cook mushrooms for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, blend together the sour cream, water, and Keto Chow Beef Soup Base, an immersion blender is easiest for this.
- Once mushrooms are tender and have reduced by about half, add in the sour cream mixture and the browned ground beef. Stir until combined and cook until boiling.
- Serve this over your favorite low carb noodles!
Amanda's Noodles: Cook two well beaten eggs in butter in a nonstick skillet. Once cooked, roll up and slice. Photo NOTES: I used freshly sliced zucchini noodles.
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 238.3 Calories from Fat 112
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 5.3g33%
Trans Fat 0.5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.45g
Monounsaturated Fat 4.41g
Vitamin A 260.31IU5%
Vitamin C 0.17mg0%
Sugar Alcohol 0.04g
Net Carbs 1.2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 238.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.3g | Protein: 27.1g | Fat: 12.4g | Saturated Fat: 5.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.45g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4.41g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 253.9mg | Potassium: 498.42mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar: 0.9g | Vitamin A: 260.31IU | Vitamin C: 0.17mg | Calcium: 87.56mg | Iron: 2.55mg | Sugar Alcohol: 0.04g | Net Carbs: 1.2g
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography