Turkey a la King
- 10 ounces turkey or chicken broth warm
- 1 scoop Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
- 2 ounces unsalted butter 1/2 stick
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/4 cup celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bell peppers mixed, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced (about 4 large mushrooms)
- 1/4 cup sour cream or heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 8 ounces cooked turkey cubed or shredded
- Blend the broth with the Keto Chow and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet, add the onion, celery and bell peppers and cook over medium heat until the vegetables begin to soften, and the onions become translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the soup mixture, then stir in the sour cream or heavy cream, and then dried parsley.
- Then stir in the turkey. Heat gently until everything is warmed through.
- Serve over cauliflower rice, spaghetti squash or low carb biscuits if desired.
Turkey a la King
Amount Per Serving (1 serving)
Calories 287.8 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 11g69%
Trans Fat 0.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5.06g
Vitamin A 694.13IU14%
Vitamin C 38.39mg47%
Sugar Alcohol 0.06g
Net Carbs 2.44g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 287.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.7g | Protein: 26.7g | Fat: 18.3g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5.06g | Trans Fat: 0.7g | Cholesterol: 99.37mg | Sodium: 625.61mg | Potassium: 724.81mg | Fiber: 2.2g | Sugar: 1.4g | Vitamin A: 694.13IU | Vitamin C: 38.39mg | Calcium: 207.86mg | Iron: 1.1mg | Sugar Alcohol: 0.06g | Net Carbs: 2.44g
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography